StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void (PC)
- R 131
Previous versions of StarCraft® II NOT required to play
All things must come to an end in StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void, the final chapter in the epic sci-fi storyline spanning the StarCraft II trilogy. With Kerrigan and the Zerg Swarm missing and Jim Raynor rebuilding the war-torn Terran civilization, the galaxy's only hope rests with the Protoss and their greatest living heroes: Artanis and Zeratul. Players will guide the powerful Protoss in the epic conclusion to Blizzard's award-winning RTS series and aim to unite the three races in the ultimate battle for survival against an ancient evil threatening all life in the universe. Featuring new units and the introduction of new cooperative and multiplayer modes, Legacy of the Void is the ultimate strategy experience, and StarCraft at its finest.
- As a standalone experience, Legacy of the Void will allow players to immediately dive into StarCraft II, even if they did not play Wings of Liberty or Heart of the Swarm.
- The new campaign will reveal the stunning conclusion to one of the greatest sci-fi stories of all time, deciding the fates of Jim Raynor, Kerrigan, Zeratul, and more.
- Archon Mode will be a new, two-player cooperative experience that involves both players sharing control over a single base and army in multiplayer action. By sharing the responsibilities of commanding troops and managing resources, players can focus on their own areas of the battle and execute more intricate strategies.
- Allied Commanders is another cooperative mode that involves players joining forces and taking on the roles of powerful commanders from the StarCraft saga. Players battle through scenarios together, leveling up their commanders' capabilities as they progress.
- Brand-new units for the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg, and new abilities for existing units expand the strategic depth of StarCraft II multiplayer action.
- Automated tournaments over Battle.net will give players a new and convenient way to compete with each other online.
- New multiplayer maps and tilesets will bring the battle to all corners of the Koprulu Sector.
- Video Games
- 9 Nov 2015
- Standard Edition
- Edition Extras
- Full Legacy of the Void game
- StarCraft Warrior Hero for Heroes of the Storm
- Blizzard Entertainment
- SA Gamer
- Online Play
- Gamescom 2015 Trailer (01:36)
- Supply Source
- South Africa
10/10, would give my life for Aiur again
Reviewed by R4mzy on
The campaign delivers a really good challenge curve for a mid-strength strategy newb, with the right mix of achievements to get you to retry a mission here and there to test yourself, and the epic story did a great job of pushing my "one more mission" impulse. It's tough to deliver a compelling single-player arc in a strategy game, but like it's predecessors, Legacy of the Void warps in the goods something fierce.
Darryn H onReviewed by
Co-op campaign and commanders are a nice change of pace to the game. Legacy of the Void is the most fun I've had with StarCraft 2, definitely worth buying!