The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited (PS4)
- R 289
Note: Permanent online connection required. PSN+ or Xbox Live subscriptions required. A day one 20 gig download is expected.
After 20 years of best-selling, award-winning fantasy role-playing games, the Elder Scrolls series goes online. Experience this multiplayer roleplaying game on your own or together with your friends, guild mates, and thousands of alliance members. Explore dangerous caves and dungeons in Skyrim, or craft quality goods to sell in the city of Daggerfall. Embark upon adventurous quests across Tamriel and engage in massive player versus player battles, or spend your days at the nearest fishing hole or reading one of many books of lore. Use any weapon or armor at any time and customize your abilities to play the way you want. The choices are yours and the decisions you make will shape your destiny and the persistent world of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.
The Elder Scrolls Online is set roughly 1,000 years before the events in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and the coming of the Dragonborn, and just before the rise of Tiber Septim, the first Emperor of Tamriel. Three Alliances have emerged across the continent, each struggling for supremacy over the land. As these great powers battle one another for control of the Imperial City - and with it all of Tamriel - darker forces are moving to destroy the world.
- NO GAME SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED: Purchase the game and enjoy your adventures without a monthly fee
- THE FIGHT FOR TAMRIEL BEGINS: Three alliances vie for control of the Empire. As these powers battle for supremacy, darker forces move to destroy the world.
- PLAY THE WAY YOU LIKE: Battle, craft, fish, steal, siege, or explore. The choice is yours to make in a persistent Elder Scrolls world.
- A MULTIPLAYER RPG: Adventure alone, quest with friends, or join an army of hundreds in epic player battles.
- TELL YOUR OWN STORY: Discover the secrets of Tamriel as you quest to regain your lost soul and save the world from Oblivion.
Kyle M onReviewed by
It has the same sort of first person play but then add lag onto it.
It has a weird party system, I had alot of difficulty locating my brother while playing and you cant do the same quests together. You can share your quests but you cant party on one quest, you have to complete the quests individually. Which sucks in an MMO.
Value for money.
Reviewed by De Villiers K on
Great price from Raru and delivery as stated. Service always as expected is great.
Also just be aware as Raru warns you so well. You need a permanent connection. You need PSN+ and you are going to download a pretty hefty update upon installation. But that's nothing Raru didn't tell you :)