Zombie Army Trilogy (PS4)
- R 265
Zombie Army Trilogy is a terrifyingly intense third person shooter set in a gruesome alternate vision of World War II.
Berlin 1945. Facing defeat at the hands of the Allies, Hitler has unleashed one last unholy gamble - a legion of undead super soldiers that threatens to overwhelm the whole of Europe. Fight alone or team up to save humanity from the zombie menace in this apocalyptic shooter for 1-4 players!
- INTENSE SOLO & CO-OP CAMPAIGN: Battle back-to-back through 15 gut-wrenching missions spanning THREE epic campaigns. Fight alone or in online co-op for 2-4 players.
- BRUTAL HORDE MODE: Face off against unlimited and increasingly difficult waves of enemies in the ultimate survival challenge. Play by yourself or in 2-4 player co-op across 5 dedicated maps.
- DEADLY SURVIVORS. DEADLIER ARSENAL: Fight as elite sniper, Karl Fairburne or one of EIGHT playable heroes including 4 new female characters, armed with over 25 iconic weapons and explosive traps.
- TERRIFYING ENEMIES: Take on legions of Undead Super Soldiers, Armoured Skeletons, Zombie Snipers, Chainsaw Elites, Fire Demons and more before facing Hitler - the demonic Führer himself!
- X-RAY KILL CAM & ZOMBIE DISMEMBERMENT: See your bullets riddle the putrid insides of the undead as the infamous X-ray Kill Camera returns, and use tactical zombie dismemberment to remove body parts to disarm or slow your targets.
- REMASTERED, RECUT AND UNLEASHED: Played Zombie Army 1 or 2 on PC? Upgrade to the Zombie Army Trilogy to experience terrifying new enemies, animations, graphical effects and an entirely new third campaign with a truly apocalyptic conclusion.
Die Nazi Zombie Die
NeilS onReviewed by
As you can expect the game is pretty gruesome at times as you fight of hordes of attacking zombies and skeletons and other undead creatures.
Besides shooting zombies you can also dispatch them using grenades, trip mines and dynamite. These extra options come in handy when you find yourself in a tight corner and need to find some breathing room.
Well worth a look.