MotoGP 15 (PC)
Out of Stock
- R 173
- R 399
MotoGP15 features tracks and riders from the official MotoGP 2015 season, with more than 200 riders, all the official manufacturers and 18 tracks.
- PERSONAL TEAM AND CUSTOMIZATION: The player has the possibility to create his custom team. He can buy bikes, custom liveries inspired by real motorbikes' design, choose a name and a logo. Each livery has different graphic patterns and the player can customize them by changing the colors; furthermore additional sponsors are added on the bike in the MotoGP Career game mode.
- GP CREDITS: The new monetary currency used in all game modes. The player gains GP Credits by simply playing the game. After each career race he takes some GP Credits as bonus; they are very useful to buy new bikes and liveries to customize your virtual rider and bike. The new career features are: Rider's custom team, Sponsors and GP Credits. The player can use his custom team to race, managing contracts directly with sponsors to gain more GP Credits and fans trying to become the champion. Sponsors work in the same way as official teams and they offer contracts and money to the rider's custom team if he satisfies clauses and objectives. The introduction of money as GP Credits implies a "store" where the user can spend his money buying bikes and bikes' liveries.
- BEAT THE TIME: In this game mode the player must beat a time record on a track using a specific bike. There is a challenge for each official track and all of them are already available to play. Playing this game mode, the player can discover and use bikes that are likely shadowed by the most notorious ones, discovering a new world of "factory", "open" and legend bikes!
- REAL EVENTS 2014: Amazing real events of the last MotoGP season! Get in the shoes of the real champions of MotoGP class and change the reality or relive the most spectacular moments of the world championship. Each event is introduced by offi cial MotoGP movies of that particular moment, giving the player full game controls without breaking the experience flow.
- TUTORIAL: An external narrator voice and 3D overprints guide the player step by step as he races, teaching him how to take advantage of the different bike physics simulations present in the game. It also gives advices on how to approach turns, bike lean and TCS (traction control system) usage. It explains how to master the disjointed brakes option and the tuck-in position.
- Video Games
- 25 Jun 2015
- Standard Edition
- Bandai Namco
- SA Gamer
- Online Play
Duration: 01:00Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264Duration: 01:02Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264
- Announcement Trailer
- Launch Trailer
- Supply Source
- South Africa