Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)
- R 879
- R 999
Horizon Zero Dawn, an exhilarating new action role playing game exclusively for the PlayStation 4 system, developed by the award winning Guerrilla Games, creators of PlayStation's venerated Killzone franchise. As Horizon Zero Dawn's main protagonist Aloy, a skilled hunter, explore a vibrant and lush world inhabited by mysterious mechanized creatures.
- A Lush Post-Apocalyptic World - How have machines domineted this world, and what is their purpose? What happened to the civilization here before? Scour every corner of a realm filled with ancient relics and mysterious buildings in order to uncover your past and unearth the many secrets of a forgotten land.
- Nature and Machines Collide - Horizon Zero Dawn juxtaposes two contrasting elements, taking a vibrant world rich with beautiful nature and filling it with awe-inspiring highly advanced technology. This marriage creates a dynamic combination for both exploration and gameplay.
- Defy Overwhelming Odds - The foundation of combat in Horizon Zero Dawn is built upon the speed and cunning of Aloy versus the raw strength and size of the machines. In order to overcome a much larger and technologically superior enemy, Aloy must use every ounce of her knowledge, intelligence, and agility to survive each encounter.
- Cutting Edge Open World Tech - Stunningly detailed forests, imposing mountains, and atmospheric ruins of a bygone civilization meld together in a landscape that is alive with changing weather systems and a full day/night cycle.
- Video Games
- 28 Feb 2017
- PlayStation 4
- Standard Edition
- Role-Playing Game
- PS4 Pro Support
- SA Gamer
Duration: 01:25Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264Duration: 02:59Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264Duration: 01:44Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264
- E3 2015 Trailer
- E3 2016 Trailer
- PSX 2016 Trailer
- Supply Source
- South Africa
Masud N onReviewed by
- Fun and rewarding combat system
- beautiful looking landscapes, with photo mode this basically becomes a wallpaper simulator
- Intriguing story
- 24 different machines in the game, and they're all fun to kick the **** out of
- I think at 100% completion you I will be at about 70 hours play time. After that it's time to sell it for Andromeda
10/10 would pause game to take screenshots again
Reviewed by Dominic B on
Controls are phenomenal and the world is visually pleasing. I have a constant battle wondering which is better looking, Uncharted 4 or Horizon. This one is for the ages and you would be missing out if you didn't grab this as soon as you can. I hope to experience many more adventures with Aloy in the future.
Playstation 4's new hit exclusive
Reviewed by Takes on
Open World - check
Beautiful Open World - check
Great and Unique Tragic yet Hopeful story - check
Unique and Well written Characters - check
Awesome Action and Mechanics - check
Sides quest that are worth doing and not just filler - check
Hour and Hours worth of gameplay - check
Have I left anything out, if so...It checks.
Playstation has another hit here and Guerilla Games have outdone themselves, one can only imagine what is next for them as well as what Hideo Kojima will be doing with Death Stranding on Guerilla's new Engine.
You owe it to yourselves to get this game.
Stunning World, Amazing Gameplay.
thesnagel onReviewed by
In terms of items, resources, skills and weapons, this game has a lot of interest things to offer, making it fun no matter what your style of play.
Ultimate Open World Experience
Emile F onReviewed by
Absolute Must have
Kyle M onReviewed by
Graphics are superb and the story really riveting.
Most reviews have given it a 9/10 and it is really deserving of the rating.
Chris M onReviewed by
The game world looks amazing. Story seems very intriguing.
The monsters roaming around the world are really cool. The combat feels good.
Lots of great things to be said of this game. A must-have for any PS4 owner in my opinion
Going to begame of the year
Tyrone D onReviewed by