A-Train 9 (PC Download)
Note: This Digital Code will be emailed to you
- R 344
A-Train 9 Train and City Simulation Game isn't just a train simulator: it's an intricate city simulation game with an emphasis on the railway system. In this 3D simulation game, you'll take control of a fledgling railway company on a quest to amass a fortune and develop a bustling metropolis! Your company is primarily a railway enterprise, but you'll also need to construct buildings, roads, factories, and many other subsidiaries to attract customers for your railways. You'll be building your fortune not just through your railway, but through your subsidiaries. Everything is interconnected: your subsidiaries will affect your railway, and vice versa.
- Time & Nature: The flow of passengers will fluctuate throughout the day, and operating trains during dead periods will be disastrous for your business. A-Train 9 offers extensive control over schedules, allowing you to fine-tune each of your train routes. You must also take into account terrain and weather when it comes to growth and planning.
- Financial Management: Your balance sheet must not be in the red if you want to earn a profit. You'll need to keep track if your financial reports and use the banks and stock market to your advantage if you wish to succeed! Taxes will also come into play each year. Use savvy business and financial tactics to gain an advantage!
- Railway Costs: Time and nature affect the railway as mentioned above, but so do other elements. Tracks and trains are expensive to build and maintain, so you'll never want excess if your goal is to make a fortune. Some stations are versatile but expensive, and others are limited in their use but cheap to maintain. Each of the 10+ trains has a distinct advantage and disadvantage, so weigh your options wisely before you spend a small fortune on new trains!
- Materials: You'll need a great flow of materials, as they are required to build subsidiaries and grow your empire. Be sure your freight trains and trucks are running at peak performance, and take advantage of in-game tools to optimize your management of materials!
- Subsidiaries: Each subsidiary you control (apartments, stores, restaurants, parks, etc.) has the potential to grow the city, your railway company, and your wallet. But it's a delicate balancing act! Build too many and you'll have empty buildings and huge maintenance bills. Build too few and nobody will flock to your city, leaving your trains without passengers. Other companies will move in if your area is attractive enough; they may compete with you on a real estate level, but the people they bring will still have to use your trains!
This is a digital product. The code will be delivered immediately via email, once payment is received (subject to stock availability) and the order has been approved. No shipping fee is applicable.