The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (Xbox One)
- R 361
An engrossing, mature, decision-based storyline that tells a non-linear narrative in a completely open world environment for the first time in gaming history. This last part of the adventures of Geralt of Rivia draws on events from the previous titles, but is a separate tale, even more captivating, epic and full of surprises.
This is the last part of the legend of Geralt of Rivia. In the past he has raised and overthrown monarchs, battled legendary monsters and saved the lives of many. Now Geralt embarks on his most personal quest yet, to save his loved ones and protect the world from an ancient threat.
- The story is drawn based on player decisions. Each action will have consequences that change the story and the game world. NPCs, communities, monsters and locations all change, based on player choice.
- The player can resolve quests and main story threads in any order or complete them in a parallel fashion.
- The Witcher 3 is standalone adventure, easily entered into by new players - the story and game world do not require the player to know the previous games or even the books. Witcher fans will find subtle references to past adventures, but these elements are not necessary to enjoy the game fully.
- A breathtaking cinematic introduction demonstrating the game background - this lets players immediately know the situation in the war-ravaged Northern Kingdoms and the background story of the main character.
- Unique atmosphere, memorable characters and gritty dialog - the game world has its own unique feel. It is a classic dark fantasy tale that will appeal to fans of all kinds of fantasy stories.
- Combat - Unique, intuitive combat system blending a wide range of tactical elements with the most spectacular and dynamic combat sequences ever seen in a role-playing video game. In The Witcher 3 the swordplay gives combat a more realistic feel. The player can feel like a real witcher, the ultimate monster slayer, taking full control of his swords and becoming the most dangerous hunter.
- Living Open World - The open world environment creates living ecosystems that the player may explore in different ways than in previous Witcher games. Vast vistas teem with life where riding a horse through the dangerous No Man's Land, running in the narrow streets of Novigrad or sailing under a full moon through the Skellige islands are all an adventure in themselves.
- RPG mechanics - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt delivers an enhanced and deeper role-playing experience, thanks to advanced gameplay mechanics. The Witcher 3 takes full advantage of a robust RPG system. This will make The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt the crowning achievement of its genre. Stats will have real consequences in gameplay, but will be intuitive for the player to use. No unnecessary scripts or gameplay mechanics will spoil the player's immersion.
- Video Games
- 18 May 2015
- Xbox One
- Standard Edition
- Role-Playing Game
- Bandai Namco
- CD Projekt Red
- SAGamer.co.za Video Review
- Xbox One X Support
- SA Gamer
Duration: 01:53Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264Duration: 02:25Resolution: 864 x 360Codec: H.264Duration: 02:22Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264Duration: 04:40Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264
- Debut Gameplay Trailer
- 'Killing Monsters' Trailer
- E3 2014 Trailer
- Gameplay Trailer
- Supply Source
- South Africa
Get this game now!
Michelle H onReviewed by
Worth every single penny you have...why?
The storyline leads to different endings for the game.Whatever choices you make in the game,especially side quests, will affect the ending of the game.
Play as the witcher Geralt to search for your adopted daughter Ciri, where a mysterious evil army searches for her to use her powers.
The world is so big ,you can go anywhere.Swim in the lake or ocean.Fight small or big monsters.
Help a king or a peasant,everything you do impacts the game story.
I enjoyed the game so much ,I started from the beginning again.
One of my favourite games!
Reviewed by Ryan S on
One of The best Games released To Date
Reviewed by chayanne T on
VC onReviewed by
Undoubtedly the best game of 2015
Caveshen R onReviewed by
Beautiful, enticing and enthralling
Kristy A onReviewed by