F1 2010 (PC)
- R 49
For the first time in almost a decade a new Formula 1 game is appearing on all the home consoles and PC, as Codemasters gets ready to make their mark on the sport. Using the same graphics technology as Colin McRae: DiRT 2 and Race Driver: GRID, this is set to be the best F1 game ever.
With everything from the affect of rain on the track to media interest in your performance simulated, everything that happens in a real Formula 1 season happens in this game. But don't worry if you're not an expert racer as the game has a specially designed range of driving aids and arcade options to ensure every kind of gamer can join in the fun.
However you play the game though, whether it's in a seven season career marathon or a quick run around the Monaco circuit, this puts Forumla 1 back at the pinnacle of video game racing.
- F1 for All: No longer a PlayStation exclusive, Formula 1 returns for all formats as Codemasters unleash their most feature-packed race sim ever.
- Play the Field: Play a full career mode of 3, 5 or 7 seasons, with specific goals for each of the different teams - from Ferrari to Lotus.
- Gripping Weather: The most realistic weather system ever seen in a racing game, with rain falling and drying realistically and drastically affecting the performance of the cars.
- Simulation Racing: Every aspect of Formula 1 is replicated in exacting detail, but less experienced racers can still choose to play in a less serious arcade style mode.
- Research & Development: You're not the only one working through the season, as your team constantly comes up with new car upgrades that improve your car from race to race.