The Last of Us (PS3)
- R 264
- R 299
The population has been decimated. The United States government has collapsed long ago. Twenty years after the outbreak, abandoned cities are slowly reclaimed by nature. Roaming bands of survivors are killing each other for food, weapons, or whatever they can get their hands on.
Joel, a ruthless survivor with few moral lines left to cross, lives in one of the last remaining Quarantine Zones. These walled-off, oppressive cities are run by what's left of the military. Despite the strict martial law, Joel operates in the black market of the city, smuggling contraband for the right price.
Joel is asked by a dying friend to look after Ellie, a fourteen-year-old girl with courage beyond her years. What starts out as a simple job to deliver Ellie to another Quarantine Zone, soon transforms into a profound journey that will forever change Joel and Ellie.
As they trek across a post-pandemic United States, Joel and Ellie will encounter different factions of survivors that have each found a unique way of dealing with the infected humans, the lack of supplies, and the threat of other survivors. As Joel and Ellie struggle to persevere, they must learn to trust each other and work together in order to survive the realities of this new world.
At its core, The Last of Us is about the bond that forms between Joel and Ellie--it is the story of love, loyalty and redemption.
- Become the hunter and the hunted in a brutal post-pandemic world. Play as Joel, a ruthless survivor, who is paired with Ellie, a brave young teenage girl, as they work together to endure a dangerous trek across a familiar, yet post-pandemic United States.
- Intense character-driven narrative featuring a cast of resonant characters that take you on a rich, emotional journey via Naughty Dog's award-winning cinematic storytelling, performance capture, and high-production values.
- Explore a decimated, overgrown America reclaimed by nature, marked with remnants of human civilization juxtaposed against beautiful, lush environments, delivered by realistic and stunning graphics.
- Strategize how to survive enemy encounters as the Balance of Power AI system continuously adapts to whether Joel or the enemies gain the upper hand. Quickly maneuver to survive encounters as enemies will change their behavior based on what weapon they see Joel holding, how many of them are left alive, and whether the player has managed to surprise them.
- Learn how to survive day-by-day: scavenge for vital resources, craft weaponry out of environmental objects, and compete with other survivors for limited supplies and ammo.
- Video Games
- 14 Jun 2013
- PlayStation 3
- Standard Edition
- Naughty Dog
Duration: 01:36Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264Duration: 01:47Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264
- Supply Source
- South Africa
I love this game ! Get this game now !!!
Devron H onReviewed by
Good. Welcome back...
This game has every thing you could want in a game.... Suspense, comedy, action, horror (zombiessss) and love (and not the romantic kind but unconditional kind).
The game comes from the developers, Naughty Dog . Makers of the Uncharted Trilogy. The graphics is phenomenal. From walking in a forest to the beauty of a sunset hitting the neighborhood.Joel and Ellie's adventure will continue in your heart even after ending the game.
Warning though... Playing and Finishing this game may cause 3 things.
1) An angry partner. Such as a girlfriend, wife, husband or boyfriend.
2) Your parents wondering where you are.
3) mild depression once you finish this game. (treatment for this can include playing the game on a difficult level to playing the Uncharted Trilogy.
Side note.... This is the best game I have ever played on ps3. With it also being on ps4 with its expansion means you have no excuse but to get this game. If you need a reason to get a ps3 or ps4... You have one... Buy this game.