Gran Turismo Sport (PS4)
- R 729
- R 999
- Normal Price
- R 889
Included in these Offers
GT Sport forges a new standard for the racing genre and empowers gamers to develop their virtual careers on the track with advanced online competition on the PlayStation 4 system. With multiple class divisions, gamers of all skill levels will compete for a chance to become legends in the world's first and only online championships certified by the FIA (Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile).
Welcome to the future of motorsports.
- FIA-Certified Online Championships: Represent and compete on behalf of home country or favorite car manufacturer through two certified Championships - Nations Cup & Manufacturer Fan Cup.
- Advanced Matchmaking: Race against friends with multiple class divisions across age, region, and driving behavior, allowing drivers of varying skill levels to compete and develop individually.
- Super Premium Cars: 140 of some of the most highly coveted cars in automotive culture, from Vision Gran Turismo concept vehicles to Gran Turismo Sport prototypes, all have been remodeled from the ground up for the PS4 system with revamped engine sounds unique to each of the cars.
- Brand Central: A new form of car discovery through an interactive past, present, and future timeline through the lens of auto manufacturers.
- Livery Customisation: With a fully featured livery editor, personalise vehicles with performance brand stickers and logos.
- New Photo Mode, "Scapes": Featuring stunning real world images from across the globe, create custom static images for sharing on social media.
- Historic Race Circuits: Race through 27 different tracks across 19 locations from around the world, including the ever-popular Nürburgring, the legendary Tokyo Expressway, and the recently-added half mile oval track Northern Isle Speedway.
- Video Games
- 19 Oct 2017
- PlayStation 4
- Standard Edition
- Polyphony D.
- SA Gamer
- Online Play
Duration: 02:05Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264Duration: 04:24Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264Duration: 02:17Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264
- Announcement Trailer
- E3 2016 Trailer
- PSX 2016 Trailer
- Supply Source
- South Africa
On the fence
Ridolf C onReviewed by
You cannot play the game from beginning to end in VR as the VR offering is restricted to a 1 on 1 mode only. The VR mode is fun to play but you cannot race several opponents.
The game looks beautiful and the cars control very good with a dual shock controller but to really enjoy the game you will need a proper steering wheel.
The online races are also scheduled. The main races are scheduled on specific dates and times an the daily ranked races are also scheduled at certain time intervals which is frustrating.
I love the "scapes" mode, where you can place cars you own on a real world background. You can adust where and how the car is parked and take a photo that you can share and export.
From what I have read you will be able to obtain a real racing licence by just racing and improving your skills in the game. I suspect this will require a PSN subscription and alot of ranked races under your belt.
I don't like the limited single player modes and the fact that if they are having server issues, you can't play single player mode and I don't like that multiplayer races are scheduled at specific times.
I do like the detail and feel of the cars. The game plays brilliantly and looks amazing.
Reviewed by Eben M on
You cannot even save offline.
And a 12GB patch must be downloaded first before you can go online.
If you want to race against online players - go for it.
If you want to play offline - stay away.
It's pretty decent
Dale onReviewed by
The game modes are fun and the driving feels good, sounds are not as good as Project CARS. The game does look extremely good and you will have fun here, especially if you're looking to take part online. They definitely focused on multiplayer, which is probably why some players will feel they did not deliver as expected with single player.
Nothing here really gave me any "WOW" moments, but it's a solid title and the cars look good (could sound better and more distinguishable). You'll have some decent seat time and you'll have fun while doing it especially if you plan on playing online. Single player is lacking slightly.
This is not the GranTurismo you are looking for
Richard C onReviewed by
If that is what you were looking for or like me, hoping for, that is not what you are getting. I purchased the deluxe digital edition. Honestly, and let me make one thing clear... I love GT... until now, this game was a total waste of money and a total waste of bandwidth and I am very very very very disappointed.
If you are looking for a driving simulator where you are going to do licenses to qualify for online races against other people, then this is your game. If you are looking for the same style of GT as per the previous releases, you are better off buying the new Need for Speed.
I am very sad about this, but GT Sport, for me, is the biggest let down this year.