Recovery: Search and Rescue Simulation (PC)
Note: This Digital Code will be emailed to you.
- R 118
As a new recruit to Rescue Team One, you'll need to use your expert tracking skills to locate a variety of important objects and missing persons who have stumbled into the harsh dangers of your national park.
Whether you're following the trail of a journalist looking for the thrill of adventure or locating some misplaced pharmaceuticals to save someone's life, your skills are paramount for the safety of your visitors.
Set across a lush forestland, you'll need to be cautious when coming across some of nature's most dangerous obstacles including tar pits and deep chasms.
- A massive map full of trees, natural dangers and man-made structures such as forts, statues and memorials
- Find clues to help track important objects and missing persons
- Use the S.A.R. bike to travel across the vast map
- In-built mission editor allows players to create own missions
- Track during the day and night
- Radio for HQ support if you're struggling to find items
- Evacuate injured persons by calling in the S.A.R. helicopter
This is a digital product. The code will be delivered immediately via email, once payment is received (subject to stock availability) and the order has been approved. No shipping fee is applicable.