Traffic Manager (PC)
Note: This Digital Code will be emailed to you.
- R 118
Most cities have one thing in common - traffic congestion!
Take control of a living breathing virtual city and relegate road rage to history as you make all the transport infrastructure decisions... Will you build bigger and better roads? Will you try traffic lights at that snarled up intersection?
Perhaps, the answer is to convince the citizens of your city to leave their cars at home and transfer to public transport as you build a network of buses and trams. All of this infrastructure requires labour and it is your job to hire the staff and equipment, from road construction crews to heavy machinery. You must keep your staff busy whilst balancing the books to ensure overall profit, lest you incur the wrath of city officials!
- As your success grows so does your city and you must adapt your strategies to cope with an expanding population and deal with everything from smog to icy winters, road damage and a range of challenges that will put your ingenuity and skills to the test.
- When spring comes will you have sufficient funds in the city coffers to repair weather damaged roads and keep the traffic flowing freely? Will the feedback from city officials and the public be positive or will you be in a jam and hitting the road?
- You'll have to make some big decisions over the course of your time as a Traffic Manager.
- Early on you'll have to plan out the routes that you want through traffic (that's traffic that is just passing through your city) to take. Get it wrong and you'll face the angry vans that are delayed as they pass through.
- Keeping the streets clean is just one of the many challenges you'll face. The decisions are yours as you strive to be the ultimate Traffic Manager.
This is a digital product. The code will be delivered immediately via email, once payment is received (subject to stock availability) and the order has been approved. No shipping fee is applicable.