Call of Cthulhu (Xbox One)
- R 393
Call of Cthulhu, the official video game adaptation of Chaosium’s emblematic pen & paper RPG developed by Cyanide Studios, is a RPG-Investigation title, packed with psychological horror and stealth mechanics for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
The Cthulhu Mythos has grown to become one of the largest shared universes ever envisioned,giving birth to countless stories, novels, and even movies ever since the original publication of Lovecraft’s The Call of Cthulhu.
The game will take players to Darkwater Island, a grim, disturbing place and let them control Edward Pierce, a former war veteran and private investigator in 1920s Boston. He will be investigating the tragic and mysterious death of Sarah Hawkins, an acclaimed artist who has recently moved with her husband and their family to Darkwater Island.
Call of Cthulhu will offer a dark and oppressive ambiance that shall pay tribute to Lovecraft’s work and universe. This banal investigation might indeed lead you to more sinister forces and darker secrets buried deep within Darkwater Island.
- Investigative RPG set in the Lovecraft Universe, developed with Unreal Engine 4.
- Play as Edward Pierce and shed light on Sarah Hawkins murder, while facing the horrors of a grim island filled with monstrosities lurking in the dark.
- Doubt your own senses and experience true madness, thanks to the game’s unique sanity and psychosis crisis mechanics. Enhance your character’s abilities and use new skills to discover the truth.
- Recruit and lead a small team of investigators, sending them across the island to solve various cases.
- Experience rich, open exploration, full of deep dialogue with meaningful choices that impact the narrative and relationships with your companions.
preni07 onReviewed by
Alot of Lovecraft's books and short stories give us the outerwordly experience inclining towards madness and struggling to distinguish if humanity could be capable of such thoughts