Forza Horizon 3 (Xbox One)
- R 264
You're in charge of the Horizon Festival. Customize everything, hire and fire your friends, and explore Australia in over 350 of the world's greatest cars. Make your Horizon the ultimate celebration of cars, music, and freedom of the open road. How you get there is up to you.
- Explore Australia in over 350 Cars:
- Explore the Horizon Festival's Largest and Most Diverse World Ever. Drive through the vast desert and rocky canyons of the Outback to lush, wild rainforests, and the sandy beaches and gleaming skyscrapers of Australia's Gold Coast.
- Choose from Over 350 of the World's Greatest Cars recreated with ForzaVista detail including full cockpit views, working lights and wipers, and new vehicle types bringing all-new driving experiences never before seen in Forza.
- Discover New Driving Gameplay including Danger Sign Jumps, Convoys, and Drift Zones, which are just some of the exciting new driving challenges that await you.
- Star in Thrilling Showcase Events that pit you and your car against a fleet of powerboats, even a giant zeppelin!
- You're in Charge:
- Hire and Fire Your Friends. You're the boss. Hire your friends' Drivatars to help you gain fans and expand your festival, and form Convoys with them to explore the world even when they're not online. If they're not winning you fans, fire them!
- Create and Share Gameplay. Horizon Blueprint gives you the power to modify every aspect of race events, championships and Bucket List challenges - and instantly share your custom events with friends.
- Customize Everything. Choose your driver character, create custom paint jobs and vanity license plates, add new body kits - even select your own car horn sound.
- Drive to the Music You Love. Choose from eight diverse radio stations, or create a custom station from your own music collection with Groove Music.
- Start an Online Driving Adventure:
- Online 4-Player Co-op allows you and your friends to experience the variety, competition, and rewards of a Horizon campaign together for the first time.
- Create Your Bucket List and challenge friends to beat you at your own game.
- Rule the Leaderboards. Beat your rivals in every race event, Speed Camera, Danger Sign Jump, Drift Zone, and Bucket List you find; everything you do is a chance to one-up your friends.
- Play the Auction House to find rare cars and incredible works of art by the most talented creators in the Forza community.
- Video Games
- 26 Sep 2016
- Xbox One
- Standard Edition
- Turn 10 Studios
- Xbox One X Support
- SA Gamer
- Online Play
- E3 2016 Trailer (Announcement Trailer) (01:53)
- Supply Source
- South Africa
Truly a gem
Dane R onReviewed by
BEST. RACING. ARCADE. GAME. EVER!!
Nicholas A onReviewed by
BUT, overcome these challenges, and you will become addicted! Fast cars, beautiful scenery, tough challenges, cray showcases, the ability to upgrade your car to the max straight away, without penalties in the race, only that the competition also runs upgraded cars.
I think the best feature is that this is your Forza festival. Don't like this race type? Change the car type in the blueprint, and while you are at it, change the weather, change lap amounts, change the name!
Create your own bucket list challenge, and upload it and challenge players around the world to beat your time of a 5 minute drive in a Bugatti, from the one end of the map, to the other, in tricky conditions, at night, and with full traffic.
And if you get the ultimate, or have the money for it, buy the DLC packs. Drive around on beautiful snowy roads, or drive on the tracks you dreamt up of as a child in the Hot Wheels expansion. Buy all the Porsche's this game has to offer.
You will not have a dull moment with this game, I gauren-damn-tee it!
I shred it up in Australia
Andrew L onReviewed by
* Weekly challenges
* Drifting is on-point
* Nice car line-up
* Great DLC (not free though)
Definitely recommend this one. Kinda like Need For Speed had a love-child with Gran Turismo.
sean G onReviewed by
enjoyed FH2 a lot, & liking this sequel a whole lot more!
Marco H onReviewed by
For..ZAAAAA!!! Hey! Ho! Hey! ...Horizon 3 (I'll see myself out)
McFancypants HD 3.0 onReviewed by
If super-duper realistic racing sims aren’t your bag (i.e. the big daddy Forza games), and you like something more arcadey but with a dash of realism (damage, weather…that sort of thing) then the Horizon series is exactly what you need.
Various racing events to partake in, beautiful vistas, a massive selection of cars…basically, you can haz fun.
That said, the ‘story’ of the past 2 weren’t exactly stellar, but if I wanted story, I’d play an RPG.
Right now, I want racing, and as far as racing games are concerned, you can’t go wrong with Forza.