Resident Evil Biohazard (PS4)
- R 249
- Normal Price
Included in these Offers
Resident Evil 7 biohazard sets a new course for the Resident Evil series as it leverages its roots and opens the door to a truly terrifying horror experience.
Set within a sinister plantation mansion in modern day rural America and taking place after the dramatic events of Resident Evil 6, players experience the terror directly from the first person perspective for the first time in the Resident Evil series. Embodying the iconic gameplay elements of exploration and tense atmosphere that first coined "survival horror" some twenty years ago, Resident Evil 7 biohazard delivers a disturbingly realistic experience that will define the next era in horror entertainment.
- Opening the doors to a new era of horror - The next major entry in the renowned Resident Evil series makes a dramatic new shift as it comes to next generation consoles, Windows PC and PlayStation VR
- Returning to the series' roots - Resident Evil 7 biohazard will deliver an experience reminiscent of the series' signature gameplay including exploration, puzzles and a realistic tense atmosphere for players to encounter but will offer a complete refresh of the gameplay systems to propel the survival horror experience to the next level
- Immersive, visceral horror - A new shift for the series to first person view brings the terrifying horror directly up close and personal; PSVR compatibility heightens the chilling experience even more
- Built from the ground up on the RE Engine - Capcom's brand new VR compatible development engine works in tandem with industry leading audio and visual technologies to create a disturbingly photorealistic experience for an unprecedented level of immersion
- Video Games
- 23 Jan 2017
- PlayStation 4
- Standard Edition
- Survival Horror
- Resident Evil
- SAGamer.co.za Video Review
- SA Gamer
Duration: 03:11Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264Duration: 03:14Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264Duration: 03:29Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264Duration: 01:42Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264
- E3 2016 Trailer (Announcement Trailer)
- TAPE 2 - The Bakers
- Lantern Gameplay Trailer
- TAPE 3 - Resident Evil
- Supply Source
- South Africa
Dale W onReviewed by
At this point you have probably read enough to know you should buy it, especially at this price.
But let me tell you, this game is VERY scary. Let me explain.
I'm 28 years old. I am getting jumpscares all over the place, even thinking about playing this game without sound.
I literally haven't been scared like this from playing a game since i was 7 years old, checking out Doom for the first time.
It is all about the presentation. The audio is amazing, the visuals are perfect for the genre and they play plenty of tricks on you with the camera. I wouldn't describe this as a game, really it's an experience.
I can imagine playing this in VR must be awesome but trust me that headset isn't going to last long!
A must have for anyone.
Reviewed by Chris B on
Real Horror Game
Willem H onReviewed by
One of the best PS4 titles so far
Jon onReviewed by
Beautiful, Scary and Engaging
Julia D onReviewed by
This was worth my pre-order!!