Assassin's Creed - Directors Cut Edition (PC)
Super Hits Ubisoft
- R 49
The first game in the Assassin’s Creed franchise is set in 1191 AD, when the Third Crusade was tearing the Holy Land apart. Shrouded in secrecy and feared for their ruthlessness, the Assassins intend to stop the hostilities by suppressing both sides of the conflict. Players, assuming the role of the main character Altair, will have the power to throw their immediate environment into chaos and to shape events during this pivotal moment in history.
- Be an Assassin Master the skills, tactics, and weapons of history’s deadliest and most secretive clan of warriors. Plan your attacks, strike without mercy, and fight your way to escape.
- Realistic and responsive environments Experience a living, breathing world in which all your actions have consequences. Crowds react to your moves and will either help or hinder you on your quests.
- Action with a new dimension – total freedom Eliminate your targets wherever, whenever, and however. Stalk your prey through richly detailed, historically accurate, open-ended environments. Scale buildings, mount horses, blend in with crowds. Do whatever it takes to achieve your objectives.
- Relive the epic times of the Crusades Assassin’s Creed immerses you in the realistic and historical Holy Land of the 12th century, featuring life-like graphics, ambience, and the subtle, yet detailed nuances of a living world.
- Intense action rooted in reality Experience heavy action blended with fluid and precise animations. Use a wide range of medieval weapons, and face your enemies in realistic swordfight duels.
- Next-gen gameplay The proprietary engine developed from the ground up for the next-gen console allows organic game design featuring open gameplay, intuitive control scheme, realistic interaction with environment, and a fluid, yet sharp, combat mechanic.
- Video Games
- 11 Apr 2008
- PC Super Hits
- Assassin's Creed
- Online Play
- PC System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows® XP/Windows Vista® (only)
- Processor: Dual core processor 2.6 GHz Intel® Pentium® D or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 3800+ (Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or better recommended)
- System Memory: Windows XP: 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista: 2 GB RAM
- Video Card: 256 MB DirectX® 10.0-compliant video card or DirectX 9.0-compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (*see supported list)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0-compliant sound card (5.1 sound card recommended)
- DirectX Version: Direct X 9.0 (Windows XP) or 10.0 (Windows Vista) libraries
- Hard Disk: 8 GB available hard disk space
- Supported Peripherals: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows recommended)
- *Supported video cards at time of release: ATI® RADEON® X1600** /1650**- 1950/ HD 2000/3000 series, NVIDIA GeForce® 6800**/7/8/9 series. **PCI Express only supported. Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date requirements, please visit the FAQ for this game at: http://support.ubi.com.
- Supply Source
- South Africa
Gerhard H onReviewed by