The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (PS4)
Includes The Hearts of Stone and Blood & Wine expansions
- R 403
Become a professional monster slayer and embark on an adventure of epic proportions!
Upon its release, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt became an instant classic, claiming over 250 Game of the Year awards. Now you can enjoy this huge, over 100-hour long, open-world adventure along with both its story-driven expansions worth an extra 50 hours of gameplay. This edition includes all additional content - new weapons, armor, companion outfits, new game mode and side quests.
About the GAME OF THE YEAR
The most awarded game of 2015!
Become a monster slayer for hire and embark on an epic journey to track down the child of prophecy, a living weapon capable of untold destruction.
INCLUDES ALL EXPANSIONS AND ADDITIONAL CONTENT.
Play as a Highly Trained Monster Slayer for Hire
Trained from early childhood and mutated to have superhuman skills, strength, and reflexes, witchers are a socially ostracized counterbalance to the monster-infested world in which they live.
- Gruesomely destroy foes as a professional monster hunter armed with a range of upgradeable weapons, mutating potions, and combat magic.
- Hunt down a wide variety of exotic monsters, from savage beasts prowling mountain passes to cunning supernatural predators lurking in the shadowy back alleys of densely populated cities.
- Invest your rewards to upgrade your weaponry and buy custom armor, or spend them on horse races, card games, fist fighting and other pleasures life brings.
Track Down the Child of Prophecy in a Morally Ambiguous Fantasy Open World
Built for endless adventure, the massive open world of The Witcher sets new standards in terms of size, depth and complexity.
- Traverse a fantastical open world: explore forgotten ruins, caves and shipwrecks, trade with merchants and dwarven smiths in cities, and hunt across open plains, amidst mountains and at sea.
- In a time of war, track down the child of prophecy, a living weapon of great power whose coming was foretold in ancient elven legends.
- Make choices that go beyond good and evil and face their far-reaching consequences.
Game of the Year EDITION
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game of the Year edition brings together the base game and all the additional content released to date.
- Includes the Hearts of Stone and Blood & Wine expansions, which offer a massive 50 hours of additional storytelling as well as new features and new areas that expand the explorable world by over a third!
- Affords access to all additional content released so far, including weapons, armor, side quests, game modes and new GWENT cards!
- Features all technical and visual updates as well as a new user interface completely redesigned on the basis of feedback from members of the Witcher Community.
- Video Games
- 29 Aug 2016
- PlayStation 4
- GOTY Edition
- Role-Playing Game
- Bandai Namco
- CD Projekt Red
- SAGamer.co.za Video Review
- SA Gamer
Duration: 01:53Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264Duration: 02:25Resolution: 864 x 360Codec: H.264Duration: 02:22Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264Duration: 04:40Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264
- Debut Gameplay Trailer
- 'Killing Monsters' Trailer
- E3 2014 Trailer
- Gameplay Trailer
- Supply Source
One of the best games you'll ever play
Trevor R onReviewed by
A Big World
stevo onReviewed by
The New Benchmark for Open World Games
Reviewed by Brent M on
On top of that, both expansions add many hours more of adventuring and contain as much detail as the main game, a must have!
And don't get me started on the Gwent minigame...
Best Game Ever Made!!!
Devon V onReviewed by
If you know a gamer, buy them this game. They will never be able to thank you enough.
Hendré N onReviewed by
Andre K onReviewed by
Please make another one
Steven B onReviewed by
The game world is massive and beautiful - every location is worthy of a screen shot. Voice acting is phenomenal, the story is captivating, and the economy is better than in most other games of this style. Novigrad may be the best city I have ever seen in a game. I know they are very different games, but I feel the Witcher makes Skyrim look terrible (and I'm also a big fan of the Elder Scrolls series).
If your into exploration of beautiful virtual worlds, this game is for you. This is one of those games where you can feel the love and commitment the developers had for the project. Makes me wonder what goes on at Bethesda after seeing what CD Projekt Red can do.
what a game
Reviewed by M on