Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (PS4)
- R 599
- Normal Price
Your favorite marsupial Crash Bandicoot is back! He’s enhanced, entranced and ready-to-dance in the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. The Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy lets players spin, jump, wump and repeat as they take on the epic challenges and adventures from the three Crash games that started it all: Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Bandicoot: Warped. Now fans can experience the beloved ‘90s video game icon like never before in this remastered game collection. In this new trilogy, Crash fanatics can relive all their favorite moments in fully-remastered HD graphical glory and put some UMPH in their WUMP!
- The Bandicoot is Back – The marsupial that defined a generation is better than ever in a first-ever remaster of the original trilogy: Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Bandicoot: Warped.
- Now in Face-Melting PS4 Pro HD – Crash Bandicoot® N. Sane Trilogy is being built from the ground up for the PS4 with brand-new lighting, animations, environments and recreated cinematics—all in stunning “N. Hanced Fur-K” and PS4 Pro HD. New animations, visual effects and environmental details let players spin, jump and jet pack their way through the lush—and furriest—Wumpa Island yet!
- Bringing Back the Beat – The new collection features a fully-remastered game soundtrack, packed with all the didgeridoos, xylophones and thumpin’ bass lines fans can handle!
- Original Story, New Tech – Full analog stick support, a unified save system and unified checkpoint system make it easier than ever to enjoy the classic adventure. Plus, improved bonus levels and time trials everywhere will make this an epic trilogy for the hardest of the ‘Coot core!
- New Cinematics – All the beloved cinematics in this trilogy are being lovingly re-crafted. In the intro cinematic, Crash Bandicoot’s origin story shows our villains, Dr. Neo Cortex and Dr. Nitrus Brio, try to evolve Crash into an evil mutant general, but it doesn’t go quite as planned!
- Say What? – Fans of the Crash Bandicoot games may recognize some familiar voice actors who appear in Crash Bandicoot® N. Sane Trilogy, such as Jess Harnell and Lex Lang.
DEBUTING AT PSX:
N. Sanity Beach – The first level of Crash Bandicoot, this jungle-themed island eases players into the gameplay mechanics and features the iconic view of Crash’s backside.
Heavy Machinery – Also included in Crash Bandicoot, this level is set in an industrial factory and features classic side-scrolling action and two bonus rounds.
Crash Bandicoot – Dr. Neo Cortex has a plan to take over the world, and he wants to create genetically engineered animals to do his bidding. To create his minions, Cortex kidnaps as many animals as he can; Crash Bandicoot’s girlfriend just happens to be one of his victims. Take control of Crash as he runs, jumps, and spins through 30 levels of intense action on three different Australian islands. Only you can help Crash save the animals, save his girlfriend and foil Dr. Cortex’s plot.
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back – The evil Dr. Neo Cortex is back…out this time to save the world? And he’s asking for help from his arch nemesis, Crash Bandicoot? Is this just a conniving plan to lure Crash into Cortex’s next dastardly experiment? Can Crash win again or will he join Cortex’s mindless zoo? Bigger free-roaming 3-D environments, all-new animations and a whole host of colorful characters – watch as our hero Crash, ice-skates, rodeo-rides a polar bear and jet-packs through zero-gravity in the continuing adventures of Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back – This time he ain’t joking!
Crash Bandicoot Warped – Oh yeah…he’s back…AND he’s ready! It’s a Whole New Time-Traveling Adventure! All new-style gameplay action – scuba dive, ride a motorcycle or a baby T-Rex and go free-roaming airborne in a plane! Play as Coco! Gallop along the Great Wall of China on a tiger, go extreme on a jet-ski and other high-flying surprises! Prove your skills with the new Super-charge Body Slam, Super Slide, Double Jump, Death-Tornado Spin and a Laser-Guided Bazooka. All new enemies include a new Big Boss, Uka Uka, N. Tropy, a menacing Dingodile and of course, the return of some favorites like N. Gin and Tiny. More Action. More Fun. More Puzzles and Secret Levels. And you didn’t think it could get any better!
Randy Anderson onReviewed by
Remaster done right
Alex T onReviewed by
Aravi R onReviewed by
No. Regrets. Whatsoever.
The platforming of all 3 games retain the demanding and punishing challenge of the originals, while the visuals have been polished to match with today's high standards of gaming. The audio has also been given a boost as well, giving the game a fresh yet nostalgic feel.
The first game is quite pale in comparison to the other two but still fun nonetheless. The developers have done an outstanding job with the remaster and I give this trilogy a 5/5!!!!
A Must buy for those like me, looking to revisit the stuff they grew up with, or even for the youngsters looking for something fun and innocent to play.
What a great game for a great price!
Reviewed by Courtney C on
Crash is Back! and so Worth it!
Takes onReviewed by
A solid 5 outta 5!
Not difficult to figure out.
Challenging, but in a fun way
3 games in 1! how often do you get that?!
Totally Worth It.
Great nostalgic fun, really tough challenge!
Hayley M onReviewed by
An old classic returns
shaun F onReviewed by
Best Nostalgic Game
Johan C onReviewed by
The game is harder cause of modern game design making for hours of endless fun
Erwee J onReviewed by
The controls are a let down
Christy M onReviewed by
The only other issue is the rounded ledges and edges on which you used to be able to stand but now roll off since the new engine has a setting incorrectly set up that makes the very edge of an item rounded so you fall off instead of staying put - This is contrary to the original game and makes many levels far more challenging than intended.
Hours of Fun
Machiavelli F onReviewed by
Nostalgia was never this awesome
Stefan G onReviewed by
Kelsey N onReviewed by
Well remastered game
MO onReviewed by