Torment: Tides of Numenera (Xbox One)
Day One Edition
- R 165
- Normal Price
- R 308
Torment: Tides of Numenera is the highly-anticipated thematic successor to one of the best RPGs of all time - Planescape: Torment. The game has already amassed a dedicated following as shown by it being one of the three most-funded Kickstarter games to date. Bringing back the golden era of RPGs, the game features a deep, thematically satisfying story set in a world unlike any other - Earth a billion years in the future. On top of a thought-provoking narrative and a novel take on turn-based combat, Torment: Tides of Numenera offers hundreds of meaningful, game-changing choices that ensure no playthrough is ever the same.
- A World Unlike Any Other - Journey across the Ninth World, a fantastic, original setting, with awe-inspiring visuals, offbeat and unpredictable items to use in and out of battle, and stunning feats of magic.
- A Rich, Personal Narrative - Thoughtful and character-driven, the story is epic in feel but deeply personal in substance. The philosophical underpinnings of Torment drive the game both mechanically and narratively.
- Reactivity, Replayability and the Tides - Your choices matter, and morality in the Ninth World is not a simple matter of "right" and "wrong". Torment is a deeply replayable experience that arises naturally from your actions throughout the game.
- A New Take on Combat - Plan your way through hand-crafted set-pieces which combine battles with environmental puzzles, social interaction, stealth, and more.
- Video Games
- 1 Mar 2017
- Xbox One
- Day One Edition
- Edition Extras
Day One Edition includes:
- Torment: Tides of Numenera game
- Original Soundtrack CD
- Torment: Tides of Numenera Traveler’s Guide (Digital)
- Printed Map of the Ninth World
- Exclusive in-game Armour (DLC)
- Role-Playing Game
- inXile entertainment
- SA Gamer
Duration: 02:30Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264Duration: 02:19Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264Duration: 01:46Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264
- The World of Numenera
- Story Trailer
- Launch Trailer
- Supply Source