The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind - Collector's Edition (PC)
- R 699
The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind redefines the traditional MMO expansion by delivering vast new content and features that are equally accessible and fun for both existing and new ESO players.
- New Players: New players can jump into The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind and start a new character without having to complete any previous ESO content. And, since the original ESO game is included with The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind, new players will have instant access to hundreds of hours of additional adventures throughout Tamriel.
- Existing Players: ESO veterans will be able to upgrade and immediately journey to Vvardenfell to start the new epic adventure. With the power of October's One Tamriel update, existing players will find level-appropriate content from the moment they step onto the island of Vvardenfell, regardless of level. Existing players can also choose to create a new character and begin anew.
- Haven't played ESO in a while? The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind is a great chance to jump back in with your existing characters, or with a completely new one. Because ESO has no required subscription, you can just reinstall the game, log in, and start playing again.
- RETURN TO MORROWIND: Vvardenfell is the largest zone added to The Elder Scrolls Online since launch and utilizes the same geographic footprint as The Elder Scrolls III, including all key points of interest from the classic game. Players will embark on a dangerous journey through legendary locales in Vvardenfell, 700 years before the events of The Elder Scrolls III, from the docks of Seyda Neen, to the volcanic Ashlands, to dense, mushroom-filled forests, and through the glory of Vivec City, still under construction in this time period.
- NEW CLASS - THE WARDEN: Players will harness nature-based magic to master the powerful new character class - The Warden. The Warden is the first new class since launch of ESO and true to ESO and the Elder Scrolls franchise, the player will have the freedom to select from a number of abilities that enable a variety of play styles. The Warden also introduces a devastating new combat ally - the War Bear - a ferocious fighter will stay by the Warden's side through the most intense battles.
- AN INCREDIBLE ELDER SCROLLS STORY: Set roughly 700 years prior to the events of The Elder Scrolls III, The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind will take gamers on a sweeping adventure through the legendary Vvardenfell, featuring iconic locations, characters, and storylines that will instill nostalgia with longtime Elder Scrolls fans and extend ESO's narrative into a new chapter. Morrowind is in dire peril and it's up to player heroes to help Vivec, the legendary warrior-poet and Guardian of Vvardenfell, solve the mystery of his mysterious illness, regain his strength - and save the world from ultimate destruction.
- NEW PvP MODE - BATTLEGROUNDS: The Elder Scrolls Online is renowned for open world PvP battles, pitting hundreds of players in a massive battle for supremacy in Cyrodiil. The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind will introduce a new PvP mode - Battlegrounds - intense 4v4v4 battles in arena-like environments. Players take the battle to the Ashlands to claim their place among the fiercest and most accomplished combat veterans in Tamriel.
- Video Games
- 8 Jun 2017
- Collector's Edition
- Edition Extras
Collector’s Edition: The ultimate fan of The Elder Scrolls Online can grab the Collector’s Edition, which contains everything included in the Digital Collector’s Edition, as well as:
- Dwarven Colossus Statue – Recreated with the help of sacred Dwarven texts, this 12” tall replica of the Colossus that starred in the announcement trailer stands ready to defend treasures.
- Naryu’s Journal – A full-color, large-format book chronicling Morag Tong assassin Naryu’s pursuit of a conspiracy across Tamriel. Illustrated with a broad array of concept art.
- Map of Morrowind – Players can chart adventures throughout Vvardenfell with this handy map at their side.
- Exclusive Game Case – A limited edition metallic case bearing the marks of Vivec and the Tribunal.
- Includes all in-game rewards contained in the Pre-Order Bonus “Discovery Pack.”
- Includes The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.
Digital Collector’s Edition A special collection of in-game bonuses are available through the Digital Collector’s Edition, including:
- Collector’s Edition Grey Bear – An exclusive grey War Bear for use while playing as the Warden.
- Armored War Horse – Players can charge into battle atop this steed clad in armor fashioned with ancient Dwarven plate.
- Dwarven Spider Pet – A personal Dwarven Spider is ready for adventure through Vvardenfell.
- Morag Tong Converter – Players can flaunt their commitment to the assassins by customizing their gear with the distinct style of the Morag Tong.
- Character Emotes – Celebrate victory in the battlegrounds with this bundle of exclusive emotes.
- Note Collector’s Edition details are subject to change without prior notice
- Bethesda Softworks
- Bethesda Softworks
- Online Play
- Announcement Trailer (03:57)
- Supply Source
- South Africa
Great game, awesome bundle
Alex E onReviewed by
The artbook is beautiful and the statue is massive! Awesome set pieces in my collection.
Duvan H onReviewed by