Middle-Earth: Shadow of War (Xbox One)
- R 309
Return to the fantastic world of Middle-Earth and contend with the deadly threat of Sauron and his Nazgul as you fight to hold back the spread of calamity and wickedness throughout the land.
Building on the signature ‘Nemesis’ system from Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Middle-Earth: Shadow of War will place you and your actions at the centre of the conflict. Not only will enemies react to your presence and remember their previous encounters with you, but also dynamic ‘Nemesis Fortresses’ will respond to your tactics, encouraging new approaches to each location.
‘Followers’, in turn, will shape the story itself, adding new branches to the narrative with their own individual stories of loss, loyalty and betrayal that build on the world’s expanding story.
Set between the events of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, Middle-Earth: Shadows of War beckons you once more into JRR Tolkien’s iconic world of wizards, orcs and elves.
- A MONUMENTAL STORY: Immerse yourself in the epic scale of Middle-earth as you forge a new ring and siege epic fortresses to face the Dark Lord and the Ringwraiths.
- NEMESIS SYSTEM EVOLVED: Experience a richer and more personal world full of new enemy types, stronger personalities and deeper stories - anyone you face can now evolve from a lowly Soldier to a mighty Overlord, Personal Nemesis or Ally.
- TURN MORDOR AGAINST SAURON: Go behind enemy lines and use strategy, cunning or brute force to conquer Sauron's fortresses and turn them against him.
- IN MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF WAR, NOTHING WILL BE FORGOTTEN.
- Video Games
- 12 Oct 2017
- Xbox One
- Standard Edition
- Warner Bros Interactive
- Monolith Productions
- Xbox One X Support
- 16 V
- SA Gamer
- Announcement Trailer (02:25)
- Supply Source
- South Africa
What a challenge
Cassandra G onReviewed by
Would highly recommend this game to be played as a good tension release....
Was sad when it was over
James T onReviewed by
If you liked the first one, then you're gonna love this one.
Reviewed by DevB on