Fire Emblem Warriors (3DS)
- R 376
Heroes from across the Fire Emblem universe collide in Fire Emblem Warriors.
Fire Emblem Warriors is an action-adventure game where players play through a brand new kingdom and story that features heroes from various games in the illustrious Fire Emblem series, like Xander of Fire Emblem Fates fame, and Chrom from Fire Emblem: Awakening.
- Plenty of swords! In addition the game will feature various types of weapons for players to wield, each one having their own advantages and disadvantages against enemies.
- The weapons triangle is a well-known staple in Fire Emblem games, and it’s been incorporated into the battle system in Fire Emblem Warriors, too. A character’s weapon effectiveness is indicated by an arrow above an enemy’s head, so players will need to think tactically when selecting which heroes will take on certain enemies.
- Players can give commands to their army via the map to help stay in control of the situation. What’s more, players can easily switch between the various heroes on the battlefield, allowing them to provide aid where it’s needed most!
- Like previous Fire Emblem games, a support system where two units can team up to provide assistance in battle. Pair up with other heroes and unleash devastating combos and special attacks!
- Colosseum mode, which has a more one-on-one focus where players must defeat a set number of heroes before completing the stage. Of course, this mode still has waves of enemies to take down, too!
- All Fire Emblem amiibo will be compatible with the game.
Selaxmis onReviewed by