Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice (PS4)
- R 455
From the makers of Heavenly Sword, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, and DmC: Devil May Cry, comes a warrior’s brutal journey into myth and madness. Set in the Viking age, a broken Celtic warrior embarks on a haunting vision quest into Viking Hell to fight for the soul of her dead lover. Created in collaboration with neuroscientists and people who experience psychosis, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice will pull you deep into Senua’s mind.
Winner of five 2018 BAFTA Games Awards, including Best British Game, Best Artistic Achievement, Best Game Beyond Entertainment, Best Performer and Best Audio Achievement.
- Evocative Storyline – An atmospheric masterclass with a powerful narrative unlike anything you have experienced before!
- Visceral Combat – Battle against dark and twisted foes, execute combos and master your sword fighting abilities to overcome Senua’s haunting nightmares.
- Powerful Exploration of Mental Health – Created in collaboration with neuroscientists and people who experience psychosis.
- Multi Award Winning Game – Winner of 5 BAFTAs including British game and Artistic & Audio Achievement.
- Feature Documentary – The retail version of Hellblade also comes with a digital documentary exploring the origins of the game.
- Video Games
- 3 Dec 2018
- PlayStation 4
- Standard Edition
- Ninja Theory
- 18 HLV PPS CI
Duration: 02:18Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264Duration: 02:37Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264
- Gamescom 2015 Trailer
- The Senua Trailer
- Supply Source
- South Africa
A schooling in psychosis (and Norse mythology)
Johan P onReviewed by
Furious Kitty onReviewed by
The game reflects what a person with mental illness goes through and makes you see, hear and experience what it is like. It is psychologically breathtaking and it leaves you thinking about it long after you finished the game.
This game is filled with puzzles, challenges and epic boss battles and it always tends to mess with your mind, especially those voices...Playing this game with headphones is a must. The game itself is absolutely beautiful, the graphics, the characters, the story...
Wow, just wow. I would definitely recommend this.
A gift from Hell
Huberto J onReviewed by
A hell of a game
mathias M onReviewed by