Happy Easter Sale ends in:
Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4)
- R 479
- Normal Price
Journey into Ancient Egypt, the most mysterious place in History, during a crucial period that will shape the world. Discover the secrets behind the Great Pyramids, forgotten myths, the last pharaohs, and – engraved in long-lost hieroglyphics – the origin story of the Assassin’s Brotherhood.
For the last four years, the team behind the acclaimed Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag has been focused on crafting a new beginning for the franchise. Fight in a completely new way where you transition seamlessly between unique ranged and melee weapons and take on multiple enemies at once. Choose your assassin skills while exploring the full country of Ancient Egypt, engaging into multiple quests and gripping stories along a journey that will change civilization.
- Experience the mysteries of ancient Egypt - Uncover lost tombs, explore the pyramids, and discover the secrets of mummies, the gods, and the last pharaohs.
- An origin story - Start here, at the very beginning, with the never-before-told origin story of Assassin's Creed. You are Bayek, a protector of Egypt whose personal story will lead to the creation of the Assassin's Brotherhood.
- Embrace action-RPG - Experience a completely new way to fight as you loot and use over one hundred weapons with different characteristics and rarities. Enjoy deep RPG progression mechanics, choose your preferred abilities and challenge your skills against unique and powerful bosses.
- Each quest is a memorable adventure - Pick and tackle quests at your own will and pace - each of them tells an intense and emotional story full of colorful characters and meaningful objectives.
- Explore a full country - From deserts to lush oasis, from the Mediterranean Sea to the tombs of Giza, fight your way against dangerous factions and wild beasts as you explore this gigantic and unpredictable land.
We are the hidden ones
Furious Kitty onReviewed by
The best part was climbing the pyramids of Giza. It really felt like I was there and I was completely left in awe of how beautiful it is up there. I would definitely recommend playing this before the anticipated Assassin's Creed Odyssey.
Best game in the series get.
Ashley W onReviewed by
Benjamin G onReviewed by
Denver S onReviewed by
Best Assassin Creed game so far.
Casper K onReviewed by
Hannes B onReviewed by
way forward for the franchise
troye S onReviewed by
this finally feels fresh for the series going forward and breathing life into a franchise thats gone on for so long
I hope Ubisoft continues with these game design and idea
The Original Awe-ssassin
Jean D onReviewed by
Egypt feels alive and vibrant, with an excellent Discovery tour mode - cause who wouldn't want to learn more?
It's familiar enough to former games in the series, but opening up the world, and combat has taken it in a whole new exciting direction.
And while Odyssey has released, do not overlook this one. It's a banger!
PS> Bayek's character really opens up while playing the side quests, so take your time to help the people of Eqypt and experience one of the most well rounded characters in the series
Great step forward
Brent M onReviewed by
What could go wrong?
Emile F onReviewed by
Ubisoft really went out of their way to create a huge open world RPG
With more than 45hours of gameplay
A must have game for any Assassin's creed fan
Love this game
Waldo P onReviewed by
Subjectively the best AC game since Assassin's Creed: Black Flag
Dominique B onReviewed by
It features a change in the combat-control scheme of the previous games making it more fluid and enjoyable in my opinion. There is also a leveling system put in place making it more difficult to assassinate just anyone in the game and it helps you know when to attack and when to retreat until you reach a higher level.
The new Open World RPG feel of the game is probably the best feature they have added as you can explore almost the entire map once you got past the introduction without even going on with the main quest.
The story of AC: Origins is also well written and the developers paid a lot of attention to the setting and overall feel of Egypt in the Hellenistic times and the Ptolemaic dynasty. It shows the conflict and power struggle between the Egyptians and Greeks but keeps the sense of exploration and wanting to find out more about the history during that era.
Ever since picking up this game I have not put it down and as someone who played some of the previous installments of the series this is by far the best one among them.
The developers did a really good job in preserving the feeling of the Assassin's Creed-Verse whilst giving it a new coat of paint and I applaud them for it.
For the new and old fans of the series
Adam S onReviewed by
Yes, I am very positive but that's because as a long time fan of the series this is not one to ignore
Best Assassin's Creed Game?
Amy L onReviewed by