Raru Heritage Weekend Sale ends in:
WWE 2K18 (Xbox One)
- R 174
BE LIKE NO ONE
Each year, the WWE 2K franchise emerges with a unique identity, impeccable authenticity, an incredible roster and the freedom for players to customize and control the virtual WWE world through its extensive offerings.
- Creation Suite: The Creation Suite gets even deeper, including a new Create-a-Match feature and improvements to Create-a-Superstar, Create-an-Arena and Create-a-Video.
- MyPLAYER: A new MyPLAYER experience introduces fighting styles and a brand new upgrade and progression system.
- MyCAREER: A brand new MyCAREER experience incorporates a new story and a free-roaming backstage area that enable MyPLAYER characters to interact with other WWE Superstars and help direct the narrative.
- Road to Glory Mode Debut: An all-new mode lets players compete against others, using their MyPLAYER characters, in a quest to qualify for WWE pay-per-view events.
- New Graphics Engine: New visuals deliver spectacular new lighting, more realistic skin and new camera effects.
- New Commentary Team: Introducing the trio of Michael Cole, Byron Saxton and Corey Graves.
- Core Gameplay Additions and Improvements: A host of additional improvements will make WWE 2K18 the most comprehensive and realistic WWE game to date.
Nicholas A onReviewed by
Loading times are awful though.
Gameplay, it is very solid. An excellent game which I could compare to Smackdown! Here Comes the Pain!
But to me the major turnoffs are the long loading times and the loot box system. You require so much coin to get something,coin to buy legends, coin to buy move-sets then coin to apply to your custom superstar. And you will not get coin easily. That is a major grind, on a game where half of your time playing is load screens.
Get it for the fighting mechanics if not for anything else. And the roster, as this has such a fun roster to change and make the WWE as you see fit
Reviewed by Euan R on