Stellaris - Bonus Edition (PC)
- R 607
Stellaris Grand Strategy on a Galactic Scale. Explore a vast galaxy full of wonder! Paradox Development Studio, makers of the Crusader Kings and Europa Universalis series presents Stellaris, an evolution of the grand strategy genre with space exploration at its core.
Featuring deep strategic gameplay, an enormous selection of alien races and emergent storytelling, Stellaris has a deeply challenging system that rewards interstellar exploration as you traverse, discover, interact and learn more about the multitude of species you will encounter during your travels.
Etch your name across the cosmos by uncovering remote celestial outposts, and entire civilizations. Will you expand through war or walk the path of diplomacy to achieve your goals?
- No two games are ever alike: You will never meet the same alien empires again.
- Deep Diplomacy: Alliances, Federations, Peace Negotiations, and everything you have grown to expect in a PDS game.
- Discoveries: Send your science ships to uncover the secrets of the galaxy and experience myriads of branching stories!
- Ship Designer: Design your ships and watch them annihilate the opposition with ever more advanced weapons and gadgetry.
- Advanced Research: Big technology tree with a certain degree of randomness. Some technologies must be reverse engineered, some carry terrible risks, and many allow further improvements.
- Three types of FTL: Your choice of Hyperlane, Wormhole or Warp travel will drastically affect gameplay.
- Keep your citizens happy: Segments of the population can be disgruntled and have specific grievances. Will you accommodate them or ruthlessly smash them?
- Species Creator: Design your species with the appearance and mix of ethics and traits you prefer.
- Video Games
- 7 Jul 2017
- Bonus Edition
- Edition Extras
Bonus Edition Includes:
- Utopia Story Pack DLC.
- Plantoids Species Pack DLC.
- Mini Poster.
- Exclusive Postcards.
- Paradox Interactive
- Paradox Entertainment
- 'Tour of the Galaxy' Trailer (02:53)
- Supply Source