Last Chance Sale 2018 ends in:
Forza Horizon 4 (Xbox One)
- R 869
SEASONS CHANGE EVERYTHING
Dynamic seasons change everything at the world’s greatest automotive festival. Go it alone or team up with others to explore beautiful and historic Britain in a shared open world. Collect, modify and drive over 450* cars. Race, stunt, create and explore – choose your own path to become a Horizon Superstar.
- For the first time in the racing and driving genre, experience dynamic seasons in a shared open-world. Explore beautiful scenery, collect over 450 cars, and become a Horizon Superstar in historic Britain.
- Britain Like You've Never Seen it. Discover lakes, valleys, castles, and breathtaking scenery all in spectacular native 4K and HDR
- Master Driving in All Seasons. Explore a changing world through dry, wet, muddy, snowy, and icy conditions
- New Content Every Week. Every week, a new season change brings new themed content, gameplay, challenges, and rewards
- Go it Alone or Team Up. Play solo or cooperatively. Join Team multiplayer for casual fun or Ranked Teams to take on the best in the world**
- Xbox One Console Exclusive
*Some cars provided by online update
**Xbox Live Gold (sold separately) required for online multiplayer
You're either First or Last
Michelle H onReviewed by
Forza Horizon 4 is the new edition to the Forza collection.
There are new changes in the wheel spins, where you can actually dress you driving avatar.
There is now a podium view after winning a race, where the top 3 are shown.
New location, new vehicles, new races and ways to show of fyour flashy wheels.
Forza Horizon 4 can be summed up with a single word: Masterpiece.
Theo K onReviewed by
Best of both worlds
Abduljaleel A onReviewed by
For...za's a jolly good fellow, Forza's a jolly good fellow...AND SO SAY ALL OF US!!!
McFancypants HD 3.0 onReviewed by
Unfortunately I don't have as much time to rickity rickity wreck havoc on the streets in ye olde England, and have only recently unlocked Winter. But, the time I have spent playing it has been fun, and eventually, I shall own a castle where I shall park all my lovely automobiles (because England).
That said, FH4 is hands down the best arcade racing sim (fine line and all) and I'd argue an absolute must for anyone who enjoys a racing game.
Best Horizon game yet
Shaun H onReviewed by