Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - Collector's Medusa Edition (PS4)
- R 1,999
Write your own legendary Odyssey and live epic adventures in a world where every choice matters. Sentenced to death by your family, embark on an epic journey from outcast mercenary to legendary Greek hero, and uncover the truth about your past. Forge your path through a war-torn world shaped by gods and men, where mountains and sea collide. Meet Ancient Greece’s famous figures and interact with a pivotal point in history that shaped western civilization.
Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey brings player choice to the forefront through innovations never-before-seen in Assassin’s Creed as you choose the hero you want to become and change the world around you. Through the relationships you build with colorful characters & the decisions you make along your Odyssey, it is you who is in control of your destiny. Customize your equipment and master new special abilities, tailoring your hero’s skillset to your play style. Fight your way across Greece, engaging in visceral battles both on land and sea, to become a true Hero of legend.
- BECOME A LEGENDARY GREEK HERO – In a first for the Assassin’s Creed franchise, you can choose which hero to embody throughout this epic journey, Alexios or Kassandra. Customize your gear, upgrade your abilities, and personalize your ship on your path to become a legendary Greek hero.
- DELVE INTO ANCIENT GREECE – From the heights of snowy mountain peaks to the depths of the Aegean Seas, explore an entire country full of untamed environments and cities at the peak of Greece’s Golden Age. Unexpected encounters will breathe life into your story as you meet colorful characters, battle vicious mercenaries, and more.
- CHOOSE YOUR OWN PATH – Your decisions shape the world around you with over 30 hours of choice dialogue and multiple game endings. Experience a living, dynamic world that constantly evolves and reacts to your every decision.
- FIGHT EPIC BATTLES – Demonstrate your extraordinary warrior abilities and shift the tides of battle during the Peloponnesian War. Charge into epic clashes between Sparta and Athens in Big Battles pitting 150 vs 150 soldiers against each other.
- SAIL ACROSS THE AEGEAN SEA – Find uncharted locations, uncover hidden treasures or cleave your way through entire fleets in naval battles. Customize the look of your ship, upgrade weaponry to suit your strengths, and recruit crewmembers with unique perks, tailoring naval combat to your style.
- LAND OF MYTHS & LEGENDS – Discover a world rich with myths and legends. From ancient rituals to famed statues, come face-to-face with Greece’s legendary figures and discover the true nature of mythological beasts like Medusa and the Minotaur.
- Video Games
- 2 Oct 2018
- PlayStation 4
- Collector's Edition
- Edition Extras
Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey – MEDUSA EDITION:
- Physical content
- The Fallen Gorgon statue (height: 33cm) – By Ubicollectibles.
- The Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey game.
- A 64 page Artbook: Featuring the artworks from Ubisoft Quebec artists that led to the creation of the game.
- The world map: Explore the world of Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey with this hand-drawn artistic representation.
- The Selected Game Soundtrack: A selection of the best music from Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey.
- Digital content*
- An additional mission: The blind King. Meet a mysterious traveller that will prove to be much more than he appears as his past is revealed.
- The Kronos Pack (Including 5 epic pieces of armour, 1 epic weapon, 1 epic mount).
- Time is of the essence when you put yourself at the service of Kronos.
- 1 Temporary XP Boost.
- 1 Temporary Drachmas Boost.
- *Final content and release dates subject to change. Some features may not be available at launch.
- Assassin's Creed
- SA Gamer
- Supply Source
- South Africa
Choose your Fate
Furious Kitty onReviewed by
If you are a collector like me, this is definitely a must have edition. Hopefully I can give a more detailed review soon;)
This is SPARTTTAAA!!
Elu F onReviewed by
YES, I am Greek so I guess this played its part too.
No, I haven't finished it but I have played enough to see its gameplay.
AND YES, this game is really good.
For the experienced players, there is not much to add. Familiar mechanics, a bit improved as usual over last game, in a new setting. For the new ones like me, I was really pleasantly surprised. I am not a big fan of the yearly series but this game is solid fun. Great graphics although a bit heavy for my PC (Intel 2500k, GPU AMD 480, 8GB, average 30-50 FPS all maxed) with many options to lower the aspects you want to sacrifice for more FPS, great sound and music, especially the random voices which are in ancient Greek. Too bad these can be enjoyed only by Greeks and philhellenes because they improve the immersion greatly.
But best of all ingredients is the atmosphere. If you liked the movie "300" you will love this too. The game even begins with you as Leonidas in the tutorial. I was impressed by all the historical information you get as well and I don't mean just the text. Everyday life, clothes, names, myths, it's like all school history books from that era came to life. Great work indeed.
The game really feels and plays like you are in the middle of Ancient Greece, Hellas to be precise, during its glorious but troubling past. If you like our ancient culture, buying and playing it is a great gift to yourselves. If not, well you can still get it in a couple of years, as I read that there will be no Creed game next year, during a sale as it's a great game nevertheless.
Become the hero you want to be
Reviewed by Jason F on
The sheer scale of this game is a bit overwhelming and exciting, finding each new Isle with new quests that sometimes relate to the actual story.
Decisions you make will ripple throughout the game, so you continuously ask yourself if that was the right decision. Being a hero is not easy.
Abilities is a welcome addition to the Assassins Creed franchise, where reality has kind of taken a backseat for true fun gameplay.
You really create your own Odyssey, you are the hero you make yourself to be, and I cannot wait to see what else this game has in store for me.
Ubisoft Sparta kicks Assassins Creed to new heights
Reviewed by Steven R on
Personally, I am on level 46 and have no intention in slowing down,
Odyssey has brought me back to the Assassins creed series and I would score it 9.5/10 all day long.
Best looking Assassins Creed game by far.
David R onReviewed by
This is probably as close as possible to being a Greek SPARTAN warrior you will get, like in the 300 movie.
Story is very immersive and with it's now fully-fledged RPG elements the game makes you feel like what you actually do has an impact on the outcome.
A must have!
a must have !!!
David V onReviewed by
A must have for any fans of the series.
Reviewed by Phelan C on
Criselda B onReviewed by
No Need For History Class
Diego B onReviewed by
A Must Have For Any Assassin's Creed Fan
Reviewed by Juan C on
Most Historical of The Series
Meldon G onReviewed by
Odyssey boasts the most extensive map we’ve seen in the history of the series and to say it’s big would be an understatement. It’s massive..
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey features a rich, lush world lessened by its repetitive activities. Though the main story is compelling, completing it requires you to participate in a massive amount of level grinding through less-than-stellar side quests. There’s plenty to do in this world.
An epic Odyssey for the ages!
Matthew R onReviewed by
Reviewed by Omalan V on
Nekalan G onReviewed by
Need this Game
Etienne B onReviewed by
Ubisoft is just becoming better in making these game. You can not go wrong with any of the other titles in the AC Franchise.
AC for Life!!!
Reviewed by Idrees W on
I'd like to win
jebrahim onReviewed by
Especially with its excellent reviews it's been getting.