Forza Horizon 4 - Ultimate Edition (Xbox One)
- R 1,599
SEASONS CHANGE EVERYTHING
Dynamic seasons change everything at the world’s greatest automotive festival. Go it alone or team up with others to explore beautiful and historic Britain in a shared open world. Collect, modify and drive over 450* cars. Race, stunt, create and explore – choose your own path to become a Horizon Superstar.
- For the first time in the racing and driving genre, experience dynamic seasons in a shared open-world. Explore beautiful scenery, collect over 450 cars, and become a Horizon Superstar in historic Britain.
- Britain Like You've Never Seen it. Discover lakes, valleys, castles, and breathtaking scenery all in spectacular native 4K and HDR
- Master Driving in All Seasons. Explore a changing world through dry, wet, muddy, snowy, and icy conditions
- New Content Every Week. Every week, a new season change brings new themed content, gameplay, challenges, and rewards
- Go it Alone or Team Up. Play solo or cooperatively. Join Team multiplayer for casual fun or Ranked Teams to take on the best in the world**
- Xbox One Console Exclusive
*Some cars provided by online update
**Xbox Live Gold (sold separately) required for online multiplayer
- Video Games
- 27 Sep 2018
- Xbox One
- Ultimate Edition
- Edition Extras
The Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition bundle includes:
- Forza Horizon 4 game disc
- Early access: allowing four days early play beginning September 28th
- Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass: Get 42 extra cars! The Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass will deliver two new cars to your game every week
- VIP Membership: VIPs receive 3 Exclusive Forza Edition cars, VIP Crown Flair, VIP Vanity Items, VIP Emote and Car Horn, Free Player House, 2x Credit race rewards, weekly bonus Super Wheelspins, and more.
- Day One Car Pack: Features ten new cars to collect, drive and customize
- Expansion 1: includes a new world location, vehicles, and gameplay. Release December 2018
- Expansion 2: includes a new world location, vehicles, and gameplay. Release first half of 2019
- Playground Games
- Xbox One X Support
- SA Gamer
- Online Play
- E3 2018 Trailer (02:18)
- Supply Source
- South Africa
Priyesh K onReviewed by
Solid & beautiful racing game
Nicholas A onReviewed by
That said, my gosh darn is this game beautiful!
Autumn and Winter seasons are just a joy to behold, with the various colours of them blended into the gameplay.
For newbies, this is still a racing game. You can create your own blueprint of the race, as in changing the car type and lap length. This game world is full and alive. The elevation changes are well used comparing to the vast openness of Australia in the previous title.
Barn finds are a good hunt for that British car history feel. Edinburgh is beautifully detailed. The option to purchase houses is quite a nice addition from removing the bucket list from FH3.
The offline does however feel eerily dead. You can join a club, but it is not the same when you only see so few other "drivatars" around you.
But it's the small changes. Having the traffic turn into "ghosts" when attempting a drift zone or speed zone is such a welcome addition. The details on the screen when the rain and snow fall is gorgeous.
And lets not ever forget the cars! This is the first title I've played that has had Porsche's in the base game since NFS Porsche itself. The selection is just so vast, a car type for every petrol head, if you excuse the exclusion of Mitsubishi and Toyota (at least there is one off road monster for the Toyota)
I still highly recommend this game. It will be a grind to get the more expensive castles, but i think it is worth it, if for nothing than to drive these beautiful cars around a beautiful game world
If you're into cars you'll love this
Martin C onReviewed by