Tom Clancy's The Division 2 - Gold Edition (PS4)
Pre-Order Digital Bonus: Tommy the Teddy Bear
- R 1,299
- Normal Price
Seven months have passed since a deadly virus hit New York City and the rest of the world, crippling the population. When the virus hit, The Division, a unit of civilian sleeper agents, was activated as the last line of defense. Since then, Division agents have been fighting relentlessly to save what remains.
For The Division, the stakes are higher than ever. Washington, D.C. – the most heavily protected city on earth – is at risk, leaving the entire nation on the brink of collapse. If Washington, D.C., is lost, then the nation falls. As a Division agent who has been in the field for seven months, you and your team are the last hope to stop the fall of society after the pandemic collapse.
The Division 2 is an online*, action shooter RPG experience, where exploration and player-progression are essential.
- In the wake of the virus, storms, flooding, and subsequent chaos have radically transformed Washington, D.C. Explore a living open world full of diverse environments, from flooded urban areas to historic sites and landmarks, during one of the hottest summers in history.
- Tom Clancy's The Division 2's endgame will introduce brand new challenges and progression systems, unique twists and surprises, and for the first time, raids.
- After completing the main campaign, gain access to new specializations such as demolitionist, sharpshooter, and survivalist.
- Civilians and enemy factions are constantly striving to survive, vying for necessities such as food, medicine, and ammunition. As the factions face off against each other in a ravaged DC, they will fight to seize control of resources and locations - and for their very survival.
- Civilians have banded together in settlements to rebuild their society, but their very existence is threatened. Work closely with them to keep them safe and in turn, they will come to your aid and provide supplies and assistance to build up your base of operations, giving a deeper meaning to the people and the world around you.
- Stronger with your team – Specialize and fight together with your friends in online co-op or against others in competitive adversial PVP mode.**
*The Division is an online-only game, an online connection is required to play the game.
**Requires PlayStation Plus membership to access online multiplayer.
- Video Games
- 11 Mar 2019
- PlayStation 4
- Gold Edition
- Edition Extras
The Gold Edition includes:
- Physical content
- The Tom Clancy's - The Division® 2 Game with exclusive Key art.
- Digital content*
- The Year 1 Pass that includes a 7-day Early Access to all Year 1 Episodes, exclusive customization items, additional activities and more to be shared soon.
- PRE-ORDER BONUS*
- Pre-order now and be the first to try the game with an exclusive access to the Private Beta***.
- By pre-ordering this edition, you will also get the Capitol Defender Pack: get ready to fight and protect the citizens of D.C. with your Hazmat 2.0 Outfit and the “Lullaby” legendary SPAS-12 weapon which comes with its endgame blueprint.
- First-Person Shooter
- Tom Clancy's
- Massive Entertainment
- PS4 Pro Support
- 16 DLV CI
- SA Gamer
- Online Play
- Trailer (01:50)
- Supply Source
- South Africa
I'll be using Raru from now on :)
Tia C onReviewed by
Honestly I'd never even heard of Raru before I got this game. At the time, they were the only place that allowed me to pre-order The Division 2 Gold Edition in South Africa so I had no option but to use Raru and I'm glad I did.
I pre-ordered my game in January and it was due on the 12th of March, honestly I was worried they had forgotten about my order but Raru made sure my product was delivered on time and without me having to say anything. The delivery went smoothly and the staff were very friendly. My game was sealed, surrounded by cardboard and put into a sealed bag.
During February the game price got reduced slightly and out of the blue Raru emailed me to tell me this and they credited me the difference.
I have absolutely no complaints. I have and I will continue to use Raru as I find it to be reliable and trustworthy :)