Street Fighter V - Champions Edition (PS4)
Rule the ring with Street Fighter V: Champion Edition, the most robust version of the acclaimed fighting game!
This new version includes all content (excluding Fighting Chance costumes, collaboration costumes and Capcom Pro Tour DLC) from both the original release and Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition. Champion Edition adds each character, stage and other content that released after Arcade Edition and will include all launch content coming to this new version. Fighters can battle their way through a variety of exciting single-player and multi-player modes designed for players of all skill levels, including Story Mode, Arcade Mode, Team Battle, Ranked Match, Casual Match and more. If you haven’t yet hit the streets, this is the perfect time to join the fight. 40 characters, 34 stages, over 200 costumes – all action-packed into one knockout edition! READY? FIGHT!
- What’s Included: Street Fighter V: Champion Edition includes all content from the original release and Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition, plus each character, stage and other content that released after Arcade Edition, and the content launching with Champion Edition. In total, this robust version of Street Fighter V includes: 40 characters, 34 stages and over 200 costumes.
- New Features: In addition to the main game and all characters, stages and costumes, the following new content will be included in Street Fighter V: Champion Edition and will be available as a free update to current players prior to the release of Champion Edition:
- New V-Skills – each character receives a new V-Skill 2, adding even more depth to the combat system.
- Balance Update – new gameplay improvement and character-specific updates.
- New Challengers: 11 new challengers (including Gill) have been added to the game after Arcade Edition and will be included in Champion Edition, with one additional soon-to-be announced character bringing the total to 12. All DLC characters released after the original version are available for current players by using earned Fight Money or real money.
- PS4 and PC Cross-Platform Play: Current players and future owners of Street Fighter V: Champion Edition will be placed into the same player pool, with PS4 and PC cross-platform play continuing to unite fans into a unified player base.