The Sinking City - Day One Edition (PC)
- R 383
The Sinking City is an adventure and investigation game set in an open world inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft, the master of Horror. The game was developed by Frogwares, a studio that has won many awards for the Sherlock Holmes series.
Half-submerged, Oakmont is in the grips of supernatural forces. You are a detective, and you have to uncover the truth of what has possessed the city… and the minds of its inhabitants.
- An oppressive atmosphere and story inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft.
- A vast open world that can be explored on foot, by boat, in a diving suit…
- High replay value thanks to an open investigation system: each case can be solved in a number of ways and has different possible endings depending on what you do.
- An arsenal of weapons from the 1920s with which to take on nightmarish creatures.
- Manage your mental health to untangle the truth behind the madness.