The Nioh Collection (PS5)
Defy Death and Unleash your Darkness.
In this expansive collection, journey through Sengoku-era Japan to face nightmarish foes and legendary warriors in blisteringly fast hardcore combat. Master the way of the samurai in Nioh, then unleash your inner darkness in Nioh 2 – each expertly remastered and enhanced for PS5™.
- Discover the complete Nioh saga with all six major expansions included.
- Battle the Yokai threat at a targeted 120fps* with ultra-fast load times.
*gameplay at 120fps requires a compatible monitor that can support this feature Nioh
In the dark, fantasy action RPG Nioh, players will traverse war-torn Japan as a blonde-haired swordsman, William, whose background as a fierce warrior and seasoned knowledge of the blade allows him to survive in the demon-plagued land of the samurai.
Blending a compelling narrative loosely based upon the tale of the first western samurai, William Adams, with a myriad of strange supernatural creatures from Japanese folklore (Yokai), players of Nioh will discover a diverse and comprehensive world dripping with history and lore. Players will face off against other samurai in epic sword battles and intense, multi-target engagements offering a level of difficulty that will truly test even the most hardened samurai's skills, patience, and strategy. Nioh not only incorporates iconic elements from Japanese folklore such as samurai and supernatural creatures, but also offers the exhilaration of an authentic samurai sword fight straight from Team NINJA. Nioh is guaranteed to challenge players in a way that makes every successful mission feel well-earned and their accomplishments worthwhile.
- A rich background story and deep immersive world - Take on the role of William, a blonde-haired swordsman in an immersive storyline, as he follows his nemesis through Japan.
- Choose between a number of weapons - Players will be able to choose from a number of weapons to fight with including Katana, Dual Katana, Spear, Axe, Hammer, Bow, Rifle and more! In addition a number of secondary weapons can be used as well.
- A realistic combat system - Players will follow a realistic combat system which includes one on one battles against human characters and Yokai, whose unique ways of attacking will pose a challenge.
- Challenge the dead - Revenant graves appear in the location where other players have lost their life. With this asynchronous online mode, players will be able to call them back and challenge them to a duel, dropping their armor and weapons if they lose.
- Customize William's abilities - Nioh features extensive RPG elements which allow players to customize William's abilities to their liking. Attributes for strength, dexterity and stamina -influencing attack, damage, ki and magic use and more!
Master the lethal art of the samurai in this brutal masocore action role-playing game… for death is coming.
Journey to 1555 feudal Japan, a country gripped in the misery and madness of endless warfare. A place where monsters and evil spirits infest a land of natural beauty and menacing peril, where everyone from the smallest child to the bravest warrior lives in constant fear of the spiritual beings known as yokai.
Play as a mute rogue living as a hired mercenary and renowned yokai hunter. Born to and abandoned by human and yokai parents, you are burdened with the ability to take on supernatural yokai form.
Can you survive the treacherous Sengoku era and terrifying Dark Realm?
UNLEASH YOUR DARKNESS:
- Discover traditional melee and ranged weapons.
- Learn a variety of deadly new samurai skills.
- Change your combat stance to perform specific moves, with each stance having its own strengths and weaknesses.
- Prepare for the fight of your life in a revamped combat system.
- Embrace the yokai shift to unleash your inner demon and wield devastating powers.
- Travel through the Dark Realm, a strange plane of existence empowering demons with enhanced abilities.
- Create and customize your own male or female samurai.
- Experience a twisting tale where fact meets fiction.
- Join friends online in multiplayer modes for up to four players: summon allies to your aid in Visitors or play completed levels together in Expeditions.