Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade (PS5)
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE is an enhanced and expanded version of the critically acclaimed and award-winning FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE for the PlayStation 5. FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE comes bundled with the brand-new episode featuring Yuffie as the main character which introduces an exhilarating new story arc, and numerous gameplay additions for players to enjoy.
The world has fallen under the control of the Shinra Electric Power Company, a shadowy corporation controlling the planet's very life force as mako energy. In the sprawling city of Midgar, an anti-Shinra organization calling themselves Avalanche have stepped up their resistance. Cloud Strife, a former member of Shinra's elite SOLDIER unit now turned mercenary, lends his aid to the group, unaware of the epic consequences that await him.
The new episode featuring Yuffie is a brand-new adventure in the world of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE. Play as Wutai ninja Yuffie Kisaragi as she infiltrates Midgar and conspires with Avalanche HQ to steal the ultimate materia from the Shinra Electric Power Company. Play alongside new characters and enjoy an expanded gameplay experience featuring multiple new combat and gameplay additions. This adventure brings new perspective to the FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE story that cannot be missed.
The story of this first game in the FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE project covers up to the main party’s escape from Midgar, and goes deeper into the events occurring in Midgar than the original FINAL FANTASY VII did.
- Immerse yourself in the city of Midgar like never before, with improved textures, lighting, and background environments
- Players can switch between two game modes:
- "Graphics Mode" prioritises 4K high-resolution graphics
- "Performance Mode" prioritises smooth action at 60 frames per second
- Capture and share your memorable moments from the game with a fully customisable “Photo Mode”
- Players can enjoy immersive battles by using the DualSense PlayStation 5 controller with its haptic feedback integration