Rayman Legends - PlayStation Hits (PS4)
- R 299
Rayman, Globox and the Teensies are back to embark on a new fantasy adventure through a series of legendary worlds with new environments, characters and enemies. Rayman Legends features a variety of uniquely-themed levels including several musical maps intricately set to creative soundtracks and a spooky medieval theme.
Players can also connect online with friends through a variety of challenges to test their skill and speed, and see where they rank on the worldwide leaderboards. Rayman Legends retains the fantasy appeal of its predecessor while adding a multitude of clever and entertaining gaming modes, new characters, new environments and a new soundtrack. The award-winning team of artists, designers and composers behind the UbiArt framework has also returned with an advanced engine to include multi-dimensional gameplay elements, an improved lighting system and updated game rendering that elevate Rayman Legends to the next level.
- 3D Boss Battles: The bosses have a big advantage over Rayman's gang ... an extra dimension! Dragons and other epic creatures can attack from all angles, so you'll have to be on top of your game to defeat them.
- New Challenges: Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world.
- Rayman Rocks!: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain. Timing and rhythm are the key to beat these maps set to music. See if you have what it takes to be a Platforming Hero.
- UbiArt Engine Advancements: The UbiArt engine has expanded its abilities to now include 3D gameplay elements, a new lighting design, and a new rendering system which take Rayman's award-winning graphics to the next level.
- The Award-Winning Team Is Back: The legendary team of decorated artists, designers and composers are teaming up again to create new worlds, new characters and a new soundtrack.
A Cracker of a Game
justplainpete onReviewed by
The rating system for levels works well and there is tons of replayability if you didn’t get full stars for a particular level.
The Castle Rock level that plays out to the Black Betty soundtrack is ridiculously good and it’s one I’ve played 20x over! It makes you wish that there were more levels like this but I guess that is the novelty and what makes it special.
Lauren P onReviewed by