Lawn Mowing Simulator - Landmark Edition (PS5)
Experience the beauty and detail of mowing the Great British countryside in Lawn Mowing Simulator, the only simulator that allows you to ride an authentic and expansive roster of real-world licensed lawn mowers from prestigious manufacturers; Toro, SCAG and STIGA as you manage your business.
PHYSICAL EDITION INCLUDES 2 DLCs:
- 1. ANCIENT BRITAIN DLC (valued at 4.99€):
With the Ancient Britain DLC, you will be able to explore quintessentially British ruins whilst peacefully mowing the lawns of these sites. Discover four brand new locations: The Royal Stones, Druid's Tor, The Ancient Aurochs, Aurochs Hill.
- 2. DINO SAFARI DLC (valued at 4.99€):
Dino Safari first opened its doors in 1994 to capitalise on the mainstream obsession with all things prehistoric, and is proudly still going strong today. This beloved local location is one of the area’s premier tourist attractions, transporting kids and adults alike into a bygone time around its proud central volcano. There are four main zones containing eight dinosaurs whose grounds need maintaining… if you’re brave enough!: T-Rex Paddock, Cretaceous Canyon, Herbivore Valley, Raptor Enclosure
- PHYSICALLY AUTHENTIC LAWN MOWING EXPERIENCE: Execute ground checks, set your blade height, and measure your engine load as you complete a variety of contracts across Career Mode, Free Mode or Challenge Mode. Take your mowing further with several attachments from stripe rollers, mulching kits, grass collectors, recyclers, flail decks and more
- BEAUTIFUL RURAL BRITISH COUNTRYSIDE: Lawn Mowing Simulator is set in a beautiful British countryside town. Busy residential streets, vast castle grounds, quaint cottage greens, and large equestrian fields are just some of the locations that await your mowing blades
- REAL WORLD LICENSED MOWER MANUFACTURERS: Toro, SCAG and STIGA front line Lawn Mowing Simulator with their real-world machines painstakingly re-created visually and physically. 12 Mowers are available in the base game
- ACCURATE AND ATTENTIVE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT: Build your own lawncare business from the ground up. Purchase and upgrade your headquarters, hire employees, purchase advertising and balance the books as you grow and expand your business